Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Butterfly Moment

Good morning! This is A Butterfly Moment from the OPI Mariah Carey Collection.  I originally was not going to buy this polish.  I had only picked up two other colors from the collection. But I thought it could be a great neutral.  I'm so glad that I ended up purchasing it! Of course, it leans more toward pink then nude but I still think it can work as a neutral. This was two coats, application was not a problem at all and although it looked a little bit frosty in the bottle, it doesn't look that way on the nail. From what I can tell there are also hints of gold in this polish, too. 




Do you all own any of the Mariah Carey polishes? Have y'all tried the Liquid Sand? I'm skeptical as to whether or not I would like the texture on my nails! 

XOXO,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)