Monday, February 25, 2013

On Her Majesty's STINKY Service!

Hey y'all! Hope everyone is doing well. I have here an OPI color from the Skyfall collection. This one is On Her Majesty's Secret Service. You may have noticed the title to this post...that's right, I said it! This polish absolutely REEKS! I was painting my nails in my dorm room and started smelling what seemed to be a skunk. I started freaking out and badgering my roommate about where the smell could be coming from. I guess I just didn't think a polish could possibly smell that bad! But low and behold...I got a whiff of the polish straight out the bottle and you'd think they captured a skunk inside. I don't know why this is but I did look it up online and saw that other people were saying the same thing. 

Anyways, the color is lovely! The application and everything was great. I only needed two coats, but I feel like if you aren't careful you could end up with a lot of bald spots with this one. 





Do y'all own this one? Did you have the same stinkin' problem? What's your favorite Skyfall color? Do you own The Man With The Golden Gun (in the special gold bottle)? Leave me a comment!

XOXO,
Victoria

2 comments:

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)