Sunday, February 24, 2013

Superbowl Nails!

Hey guys! This was my really simple Superbowl mani for this year. I didn't go all out or anything because my Saints didn't make it in! I chose to do pink and brown because I know those colors generally look cute together. 

I used two coats of Teddy Girl by Butter London. I probably could have used a third but I knew they wouldn't dry before I went to bed. I always have trouble working with pastel colors! On my accent finger I used two coats of OPI's Suzi Loves Cowboys as a base for the football design.  For the laces I just used a white striper polish.  I was keeping it simple, stupid. Haha. This mani was actually more of a hit than I thought it would be. Yay!






Who were you rooting for in the Superbowl? Did you do anything fancy with your nails? Do you have trouble with light/pastel colors being streaky? 

XOXO,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)