Thursday, February 21, 2013

Newsworthy!

Hey y'all! I know I haven't blogged since school started, but something happened last week that I just HAVE to tell y'all about! I've recently gotten a twitter, so naturally I followed some of my favorite polish/beauty companies.  I noticed that Butter London tweeted about having a competition and the winner would win the Spring 2013 Sweetie Shop Collection.  I thought that I might as well give it a shot--afterall, I've been pining over a few of those colors! They asked how we liked to accesorize our manicure and to hashtag our tweet with #butteredUp.  I made a quick PicStitch to put things into perspective:

 
I submitted the following two pictures, which I blogged about over the summer, with the caption "With rings! & buildings! Haha."  I just loved how everything in the picture matched so perfectly. 
 


Low and behold, I got a notification on my phone saying that they had mentioned me in their tweet.  I knew it just couldn't be!  But sure enough, two other girls and I won the whole Sweetie Shop Collection.  I was sooo happy! I never win anything!
 
I'll have to post whenever they come in the mail! I hope all of my followers are doing well! I miss not being able to blog because of school. One of the RA's in my dorm comes to visit every Thursday so I can do her nails.  So I think it's safe to say that I'm still painting nails; for myself and other people! In October I painted nails at my little cousin's "Spa-themed" birthday party. They loved it. There was hardly enough glitter and rhinestones to go around! Haha. And I think that for Spring break I'll be visiting my family in Tennessee. Y'all know what that means...a trip to The Cosmetic Market! Hopefully by then they won't be sold out of OPI's Euro Centrale collection.  I NEED to get my hands on those colors! Anyways, that's it for now! I have to get back to school things :(
 
Leave me comments! I want to know what y'all have been up to! Have y'all gotten any of the Butter London Sweetie Shop colors? OPI Euro Centrale colors? What is/are your favorite(s) colors?
 
XOXO
Victoria
 
P.S.-I'm going to try and update some of my tabs. I definitely need to update my collection tab, as it has grown considerably!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)