Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Haute As Hello

Short post today ladies! We're celebrating my brother's birthday today but first we have to go buy school supplies-today was out first day back! Hectic! I have on one of my new colors from my latest haul. This is Essie's Haute as Hello which is a corally pink/orange. I LOVE it! I think my favorite Essie so far! It was perfect in two coats. I added a top coat too, and used my drip dry drops!


Oh! And I almost forgot to mention! I hit my ring finger on my steering wheel yesterday getting out of my car, BROKE THE NAIL DOWN TO THE QUICK AND HALF WAY ACROSS! BOO!!! :( I know i'm just going to have to end up cutting it. I'm so sad. Because that means i'll then have to cut all of them down to nubbies. C'est la vie!

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! Wanted to pick this color up today, but decided not to...seeing this though makes me want to go get it tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color! Right up my alley! I'm sorry your ring finger broke! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    @Brittany Elaine-you definitely should go buy it! it's amazing!

    @Olivia C.-I figured you'd like it! And I know :( so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This color is sooooo pretty!!! I need it ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish your brother a happy birthday. The nails are gorgeous as always. Wish I had a wife who does her nails so nicely and frequently.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)