Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Blue Slushy

I'm fixing to leave for work so just a quick post. When I was uptown the other day I went into Francesca's and their polish was 2 for $8. I'm not sure if that's normally the price but I thought it was a good deal. I bought a bright, almost neon blue called Blue Shlushy and a metallic silver called Manic Metallic. I don't own any other polishes from Francesca's so I didn't know what to expect...but they're awesome! I've had Blue Slushy on since Monday and it is still just as pretty as when I put it on. I used two coats. The formula was awesome. The first coat dried semi-flat. And the second coat was a little more shiny. But it wasn't a big deal to me because I finished it with a top coat. I have a picture of the two coats without a top coat and I'll post pictures from inside, with and without a flash as well as outside.

I'm also including a picture of a design I made using the two Francesca's polishes.

I just love it! And it's truly the only one I have like it in my collection.

Let me know what you think!

XOXO
Victoria






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)