Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Boxer Shorts by Essie

Sorry guys!  Quick post tonight.  I'm packing to go out of town for a few days.  I still plan on posting though while out of town. 

Tonight I have Boxer Shorts from Essie's new Yoga collection.  (I'm not exactly sure what the collection is called, but I don't have time to look it up right now.)  I would definitely call this a periwinkle.  The formula is great and my nails were covered in just two coats.  The color is not extremely accurate in my pictures, and you may see it different on your computer screen, too.  So just trust me when I say it is a periwinkle.  Haha.  It may look either more purple, or more blue, but it's pretty much a great mix of both. 

Natural light

Natural light

Flash

What do y'all think?  Do you own any of the polishes from the Yoga collection?  Would you rock this polish?  Do you think you have a similar color in your collection?  As always--let me know!


XOXO
Victoria

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I saw it the other day at Walgreens. I want it, but I feel like there is something like it in my collection. I wasn't super impressed with the Yoga Collection. I felt like the other colors were kinda blah. Did you think so? I thought this one was the only standout, and it really is pretty!

    Have a fun & safe trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, once I bought it I realized that I have a China Glaze color that is just about identical. You're exactly right about the colors being just plain. I wasn't impressed either! That's why I only picked up this one. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. The collection is called Yogaga.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)