Friday, July 27, 2012

Hunger Games-themed Nails

Hey guys. I'm posting something quick because I feel guilty that I didn't post yesterday. And although I have my next few posts planned, time has just slipped away from me! On Tuesday I finished reading the first book in the Hunger Games trilogy. I decided to paint my nails using some of the China Glaze Hunger Games polishes. They were nice and orange! I started with a base of OPI's A Roll In The Hague. On my accent fingers I painted China Glaze's Riveting. And on top of ARITH I painted a cost of China Glaze's Luxe and Lush.

Let me know what you think! What's your favorite China Glaze color from the Hunger Games collection? Did you like the actual Hunger Games trilogy?

XOXO
Victoria





2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the Hunger Games or seen the movie, but I love this manicure! It's super orange! I love that flaky China Glaze. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the movie either but the books are really good! Not normally something I would read, either. But thanks! I do love the flakies!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)