Friday, July 13, 2012

Sweet Dreams

I ordered two Deborah Lippmann polishes from HSN the other day-both had free shipping and I wasn't charged tax. Woohoo! I ordered Sweet Dreams and Girls Just Want to Have Fun.

I painted my nails with Sweet Dreams, which is a jelly base pinky orange with flakies. I only used two coats and it was pretty much opaque. In all of the pictures I took I hadn't put a top coat on yet.

As you can tell, it looks quite different indoors and outdoors.

I'm posting this from my iPhone so I'm not really sure where the pictures are going to show up in this and in what order. Haha. Just one more thing I still have to learn how to do!

What do y'all think about this color?

XOXO
Victoria






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)