Monday, July 16, 2012

My Birchbox Color Club polish!

Hey guys! I received my July Birchbox this past week and was pleasantly surprised to find a mini Color Club in my box! It's my first nail polish I've received since having my Birchbox subscription. I don't own any other Color Clubs but I've seen many other people post about them.

The color is called Blue-Ming. And I absolutely adore it. It's a minty-blue which I like much better than the minty colors that lean more towards green. I used two coats.

I wasn't very happy with the formula, but it may have just been a user error. Hahah. I will definitely be trying it again, and most likely buying a full size bottle!

I tried to compare it to some other similar colors in my collection. The Color Club is the most blue for sure.

We went to Magazine Street in New Orleans yesterday and I couldn't help but take a picture with a building in almost the exact same color. Gotta love New Orleans!

What do y'all think? Do you receive Birchbox in the mail? Do you own any Color Club polishes? How is the formula?

XOXO
Victoria




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)