Saturday, July 9, 2011

Braille Nails!

Hey guys! I'm just getting off of work, so i'm going to show y'all my mani that I did last night. Actually..early this morning (2 am). Haha! I'd been picturing this 'design' in my head for quite some time, however, I couldn't do it until I purchased a dotting tool. And now that i've got a dotting tool-here they are! And believe me! I'm not a big fan of painting each one of my nails a different color, but these came out kind of cute!

I used all OPI colors, starting with a base coat:
Thumb-Cajun Shrimp base/Funky Dunkey dots
Pointer-Lucky Lucky Lavender base/Ogre The Top Blue dots
Middle-Need Sunglasses? base/Strawberry Margarita dots
Ring-What's With the Cattitude base/Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? dots
Pinky-Who the Shrek Are You? base/Steady As She Rose dots


In some pictures my nails have a top coat, and in others they don't.






Both hands!

Thumbs! PLEASE PLEASE EXCUSE MY DRY HANDS! I'm working on them!

Can you find my nails? :)

I think my favorite color combination were my pinkies. (Who the Shrek Are You? base/Steady As She Rose dots).

What do you think? Which color combo is your favorite? Any suggestions for dry hands :/ ?

XOXO

7 comments:

  1. I like using Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream. It is INCREDIBLE and smells great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burt's Bees makes cuticle cream?! Sweeet. I'm definitely going to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that each color is different on each finger! I like bold nail designs. And your dots look really good! I use the Burt's Bees Lemon Butter too, but what really helps my dry skin is cuticle oil that I put on after each manicure change. i am going to post the one I use on my blog tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!I'll be looking for the one you post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colors on your ring finger- too cute! And your dots are like perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)