Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vlog #1!

I don't know what other way to do this! This is my first vlog, simply because i'm with my cousins and one of them has a computer with a built-in camera. But once I filmed it, it won't upload straight to here. So I just had to upload it to photobucket. Anyways! I hope this vlog isn't too horrible and that I don't sound like a babbling idiot. Please excuse the meowing cat in the background too! Haha.

XOXO


http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn166/grodiie/?action=view&current=Movieon2011-07-27at0031.mp4

4 comments:

  1. Cute polishes!
    I can't get in to Harry Potter either. It's too boring. I need something funny to watch. And my attention span at movies is terrible. I get too bored. haha. I hope you keep vlogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Olivia! I have a short attention span too! Haha. I would keep vlogging but I don't have a camera on my computer. I may just try doing it again with my regular camera. Anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you are so cute. You make me giggle. Every time you busted up laughing it made me laugh. tee hee

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)