Friday, July 8, 2011

SMALL HAUL!

Alright y'all! I didn't post yesterday because I was out and about with family. We started off the day bringing my brother to Best Buy. So while he was in there, I ran into Sally's!  And I don't know if you'd call what I got a haul or what, i'm not exactly sure of the definition 'polish haul' yet. And it wasn't all polish, so maybe I just need to drop the haul thing all together? Haha. Here is a list of what I bought:

SuperNail Cuticle Oil
Beauty Secrets Nail Polish Thinner
Beauty Secrets #8 Super Round Brush (on sale)
It's So Easy Double Up Nail Art Brush & Dotting Tool
Pink Buffer
China Glaze Lubu Heels
China Glaze Avalanche



So I guess you can decide if that's a haul or not! I went into Sally's knowing that I wanted to buy something for the betterment of my cuticles :) I ended up with cuticle oil, and I don't know if that's the best thing or not because right next to that, they had something called Cuticle Softener and Remover. Maybe that's the one I needed? Next, i'd been wanting to buy some polish thinner to revive some of my old favorites. I tried it as soon as I got home-works like a charm! Then I found those brushes. I mainly wanted the round brush to remove polish from around my nails. My mom spotted the double-sided one. The tiny little brush on it is for nail art, and now I finally have a REAL dotting tool! I bought the pink buffer because my black one looks like death. And I bought those two polishes in the midst of all the other China Glaze's. I can scratch them off my wishlist now!

When I got home, after I thinned out some polishes with my new polish thinner, I painted my nails with Lubu Heels! Oh. My. Gosh. One of my new favorites! The red glitter is so subtle but just so perfect! Sorry for being so long-winded! I'll just post the pictures now!



In the shade, with flash.


In sun, with flash.

In shade, no flash.


Now, I am NOT a fan of pictures of my feet. HOWEVER, I am in love with these shoes and my pink toes looked kinda cute in them! So this is China Glaze's Rich & Famous. Don't expect any more pictures of my feet though!
 
Also, in my last post I mentioned that the picture of my polish rack was from a few months back and that I'd take a new one. So I took a picture of my general polish 'area'. And I threw in a picture of my dreaded polish bin!



My polish 'area'. Basically all of my polish supplies. Excluding the french fry cutter! Haha.


The dreaded polish bin that i've had to resort back to since my rack got too full. But I keep mainly my 'baby bottles' of polish in here. & ones that I don't use too often.

 Again! Sorry for being so long-winded! I hope you like my post though.

XOXO


10 comments:

  1. I LOVE Lubu Heels!! It looks so good on your nails. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best nail polish remover EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely a haul! I love reading haul posts!
    I have Avalanche and it's really pretty so I can't wait to see your swatch of that. And cuticle oil is good! I've never used a cuticle softener or remover... so I just stick with the oil.
    Lubu Heels is GORGEOUS!!! And I love your shoes- so cute!
    I also have that dotting tool and I love it, so I think you will, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute shoes! I think this is a haul and I love reading them! So keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reassurance guys!

    @Olivia C.-I'm loving my cuticle oil! I just didn't know about the softener and remover because I know that's what my nail tech uses on me. Thanks-I love those shoes too! Aannndd I just did a very tedious mani with my dotting tool! I'll post it tomorrow!

    @imfeelingnail-venturous-Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you have gorgeous feet! so pretty, and the cutest toes!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)