Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shooting Timbleberry! Plus About Me!

Haha! In case y'all were wondering-the title of this post is a combination of the two polishes I'm going to show y'all. It's actually Shooting Star by Kleancolor and Timbleberry by Sinful Colors. Heheh. I crack myself up :)

So I started with a base of Timbleberry. I did two coats of this. And it is a creme reddish/coral/orange.  It honestly looks like all three of these colors depending on the light. And i'm going to post four different pictures of it to show you! I took a picture of them in three different rooms in my house, and then one outside.

reddish
corally

orangey

Outside natural light. So shiny!

Name shot
Shooting Star topcoat

Name shot
 I think this is one of the cutest combinations of polish i've put together! I don't know why, I just like the glitter colors on top of Timbleberry. What do you think?

Also, i've added an About Me tab at the top of my page. If you are interested in knowing a little more about me you can check it out! It's got pictures :)

Thanks for reading! XOXO

8 comments:

  1. Pretty polish! I love the accent nail!
    I enjoyed reading more about you! And your dog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top coat polish! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nails look cute!how long would you say that sinful nail polish last on your nails?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks y'all!

    @Pinkbeauty_love-in perfect conditions (meaning not having to wash dishes and such at work), it lasts me a good 4-5 days with minimal tip wear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the end mani, it's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)