So yesterday I received the butterfly award from An Amateur's Nail Obsession by NailsbyCourteney! I am delighted and surprised! This makes me so happy to know that people really do enjoy reading my blog!
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers
7 things about myself:
1. I am 17 years old.
2. I will be a senior in highschool this year.
3. I was born and raised in the same small town in Louisiana. I've never lived anywhere else-including the same house.
4. I used to bite my nails when I was young, but my mom told that she'd get me a manicure if I stopped. I stopped, got my first mani, and have never bitten them since.
5. Everyone that has ever done my nails professionally since then ^ say that I have 'lady hands/fingernails'? They say it's a compliment-so i'll take it. Haha.
6. I've always wanted to visit Maine.
7. I've had psoriasis since I was in 1st grade.
I want to give this award to these lovely blogs:
I really appreciate each and every one of you! Y'all are such an inspiration to me-from your great posts to the sweet comments you guys leave me. I try my best to read y'all's blogs faithfully every day! I've been reading some of them since before I had a blog of my own! You guys are the reason that I started this blog and I hope that y'all enjoy mine as much as I enjoy yours!
Much love! XOXO