Sunday, July 31, 2011

Butterfly Award!


So yesterday I received the butterfly award from An Amateur's Nail Obsession by NailsbyCourteney! I am delighted and surprised! This makes me so happy to know that people really do enjoy reading my blog!

The Rules:
1. Link the person back who awarded you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Answer the following questions below
4. Award this to 15 bloggers

7 things about myself:
1. I am 17 years old.
2. I will be a senior in highschool this year.
3. I was born and raised in the same small town in Louisiana. I've never lived anywhere else-including the same house.
4. I used to bite my nails when I was young, but my mom told that she'd get me a manicure if I stopped. I stopped, got my first mani, and have never bitten them since.
5. Everyone that has ever done my nails professionally since then ^ say that I have 'lady hands/fingernails'? They say it's a compliment-so i'll take it. Haha.
6. I've always wanted to visit Maine.
7. I've had psoriasis since I was in 1st grade.


Questions:

  • favorite color: pink

  • favorite song: Someone Like You by Adele

  • favorite dessert: Hot Fudge Brownie from my work place-Maggie Moo's!

  • what annoys me: WhEn PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs. UgGh.

  • favorite pet: My sweet little Delta Queen. She's a yellow lab.

  • black or white: black AND white

  • biggest fear: Losing the people I love the most.

  • best feature: Well I get the most compliments about my blue eyes or my hair. The compliments about my hair are usually about the length or just the color. Which is natural, i've never dyed it. But my aunt ALWAYS raves about it being a unique reddish brown. Don't know?

  • what is perfection: Walking around the French Quarter with the people you love, shopping until you drop, and taking in the smells of New Orleans-whether it's seafood or beignets.

  • guilty pleasure: Nail polish! Duh!


    I want to give this award to these lovely blogs:

  • Livy Lu Lu

  • I'm Feeling Nail-Venturous

  • Here Comes The Sun

  • The Nailaholic

  • Lovely in Laquer

  • Nails by Desire

  • My World

  • Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom

  • Frazzle and Aniploish

  • Bandie Cat

  • Polish Amor

  • Polish Vixen

  • Nailside

  • Laquered Lover

  • The PolishAholic


  • I really appreciate each and every one of you! Y'all are such an inspiration to me-from your great posts to the sweet comments you guys leave me. I try my best to read y'all's blogs faithfully every day! I've been reading some of them since before I had a blog of my own! You guys are the reason that I started this blog and I hope that y'all enjoy mine as much as I enjoy yours!

    Much love! XOXO

    6 comments:

    1. Thank you so much for passing it on to me. :)

      I have a labrador too, only he's black. :D

      ReplyDelete
    2. You're so sweet- thank you! I love your blog and you inspire me, too! I always look forward to your posts. :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for the tag! I'm way behind on posting these but I will get to it, I promise. :)

      ReplyDelete

    I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)