Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I have 3 followers!

Let me just start off by saying-I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED! I thought i'd never have any followers, but I now have three! So a big thanks to those who are keeping up with my blog! Now, I didn't post yesterday because I was visiting at my grandparent's house with family but I posted my July 4th nails the day before. However, I painted them yet again whenever I got home from work late that night so they'd be fresh for the 4th. I'll post a picture of my final red and blue nails! And then on to today's nails. I wore China Glaze's Rich & Famous (which is pretty much a creme hot pink). I don't like it near as much as Strawberry Margarita by OPI, but it's alright. The application was kind of streaky but by the second coat you couldn't tell. I then topped it off with Revlon Glimmer Gloss in Grapefruit Glimmer. I love my Glimmer Gloss because it just adds a little something extra without being overpowering to the color of the polish beneath. But it's too sheer to just wear by itself (at least for me). Oh, and I always put a top coat too! I'll just get on with the pictures now!


Haha, this is just a picture from 4th of July yesterday. Isn't my dog just the cutest? That's my Delta Queen wearing her American flag scarf!



This is the last 4th of July mani I did! And actually I kept the Dating a Royal by OPI on my fingers from the one before this, I just added one coat of Across the Universe by Deborah Lippmann on top. And I kept my accent finger base color the same too-Ruby Pumps by China Glaze. So not too much changed just a little added sparkle.

On to today's:


These are my finished nails with the polishes I used.

Name shot. China Glaze's Rich & Famous and Revlon's Grapefruit Glimmer.

Finished product outside in natural light. I spy Delta!
I hope you liked them! Have you ever tried any of the Glimmer Glosses by Revlon? If so, how do you like them/use them? What's your favorite color to pair Across the Universe with? Or do you wear it by itself? I'd love to hear y'all's opinion!

XOXO

8 comments:

  1. The blue nails look amazing! Across the Universe is INCREDIBLE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I do LOVE Across the Universe! My favorite color to put it over is Midnight Blue by Sinful Colors. I think I have a picture of it-i'll have to put it up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute puppy! Love your nails! I really like that pink, too. Looks great on you! Your blog is super cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're adorable! I hope you get many many more followers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, why thank you! I hope I do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there nice to meet u I read about how ur new to the blog world as I put it and I am too it been like 2 or 3 weeks!Anyways I b following ur blog can't wait 4 more posts I love the PINK NAIL POLISH!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)