Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Don't Mess With OPI

Hey y'all! This is just going to be a quick post because i'm busy packing for my short trip, plus I still have to take a shower and do all that girly stuff! I'm going see Jason Aldean! So I won't be posting again until Saturday! I'll miss you guys!!

This is what i'm wearing to the concert-simply because it matches my outfit (sort of). It isn't one of my favorite colors but it's so different. It's kind of growing on me. Plus, it was given to me twice by accident. So I have two bottles! I'm saving one for a future giveaway! This is Don't Mess With OPI from the Texas Collection.








Also, my cousins called me last night asking if I could make a 'house call'. Haha. I ran over with a box of my polishes. It was pretty late and we didn't finish up until after 10!  But I have pictures of their nails.


This is my cousin Sophia's nails in My Private Jet by OPI. And let me just tell you! There was no way to capture it's beautifulness (not a word, lol.) It almost looks brown in this picture but there is so much more too it! I can't wait to wear this on my own nails.


This is my cousin Chelsea's nails in Avalanche by China Glaze. It's a gorgeous purple-y metallic.



Both of their hands. Chelsea on top, Sophia's on bottom.


Sorry for such a short post! I didn't really get to do much describing! Let me know if you like any of these colors!

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. I love that green color! I think I might have it. If I do, I am pulling it out of the stash to use it haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh love all the nails!
    Have fun at Jason Aldean! I'm super freakin jealous! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwa thanks Olivia! We are on the road now! I'll take some pictures to post!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate the time everyone takes to comment on my posts! I love reading them too :)